Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: HERE COME THE 60's

  1. #41
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i bet you're now gonna try n tell me it's raining, right? *G

  2. #42
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, I take full responsibility for that. *beams proudly*

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    love the 60's... but the 70's were better... hate springsteen.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually... that bears repeating... i hate Hate HATE springsteen!!
    *jumps up 'n down on the nearest Springsteen CD*

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SNiffers, where was I when you were single? I think a woman that hates springsteen is the height of femininity. Would slay dragons for such a woman. WOuld even slay Leo after she dries her leg off

  6. #46
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    attemptto slay Leo *VBG

    sniff, i swear we were separated at birth *LMAO*

  7. #47
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    *LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL*

    biggrin

  8. #48
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey cuz I am not going to get into it on the board with you. The thing is your maturity level must rise. My girlfriend doesn't enjoy your presnence for some reason. I don't know why. I have alot of mixed emotion's going on at the moment, I am sorry if i am not going to stick up for you through her insult's. She just need's her space as do I. We are gooing through some pretty rought times at the moment. I also know Blood is thiker then water. But it only goes so far. I am not alway's going to be there for you. There was a point that I was enjoying hanging out with you, But I can't do it all the time. Like I said sometimes we all need a little space. So this is a point in my life that i am asking you for that space. I care about you bro, So please don't let my relationship with sarah come in betwwen us as family.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't give a shit about that right now.
    You need to give me a call about sunday.

    And why haven't you been in to work? Rick said you haven't been in for almost a week.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

  10. #50
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Are you going to call me or what?!
    I need to know about the concert. What the hell is going to happen? Have to talked to your friend about the passes yet?

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "I see the man around the corner waiting. Can he see me?
    I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming....here."
    -Ozzy

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •